“It's ok if you don't plan on staying in room all day.”
Review of Roosevelt Inn

and 1 more site!
Roosevelt Inn
Ranked #79 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“It's ok if you don't plan on staying in room all day.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The Roosevelt Inn is right on the Roosevelt Blvd. That made it a lots of noises during night times, until at least 1 am, the front desk was helpful, but lacks of a bright smile. Room got no Mini Fridge, or Microwave, though the bed was comfy, restroom was clean, and the furnitures just need some updating.

Walking distances to a local mall (Roosevelt Mall). a few minutes drive to Franklin Mill Mall, Neshaminy Mall, and about 15 to 20 minutes drive to Chinatown.

Although there are security cameras all over, at night time, I still felt unsafe to go get a soda alone.

I would recommend you spend a little more and stay at The Ramada Inn further down the blvd.

Room Tip: Try getting a room facing the back, less noises.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Stephy8899

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
airman74
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

We were one night at this hotel. Price was really high.
The room was filthy and beds were pretty bad. Staff were friendly
Wifi available in the lobby only.
One thing which made us very uncomfortable was that a lot of "girls" were coming in and out all the time.
Too bad I did not check tripadvisor first!

• Stayed December 2012
14 Thank airman74
Queens, NY
Reviewed 19 August 2012

OMG.. me and my family stayed there this passed weekend. my nephew opened up a drawer in the room, and what does he find??? about 10 needles and a vile of resin.. i made a big scene in the lobby, they got the manager on the phone, he refused to give me any money back.. then the front desk clerk told the manager he was wrong, he then gave me half my money back and moved our rooms upstairs.. then at abt 11pm that night, there was a drug deal gone wrong in the hallway right outside my room.people were screaming, security came up and did NOTHING!! it was a very disturbing stay at this motel..DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

Room Tip: stay away from this motel...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
20 Thank NYDtheodore
Reviewed 21 June 2012

It was nice I think everyone who says otherwise is exaggerating. It has a nice big flat screen tv, nice size room and bathroom. I only have one complaint no menus or phonebook.... Otherwise it was an excellent room. Me and my boyfriend and son slept peacefully and their was no noise. I would refer this place to ppl! And it was a great price!

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank Jess5120
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

I came there on Friday night the people who work in front desk very rude . I had to stay ther for 3 night but I only stay the for one night . The area is bad people do drugs and is very violence area I would never that in the hotal again .

• Stayed June 2011
5 Thank Niceguy102030
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The room was adequate for sleeping and watching a little TV, but the staff was not real helpful and there was no coffee until 8am. Also, breakfast was not much at all. Price was only about $12 cheaper than a Holiday Inn right now the street. Next time I will stay at the Holiday Inn

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank GordonFScott
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My friends and I were looking for a place to stay for the night. We decided to stop at this place. The people at the front desk were nice. When we got to the room, it looked pretty decent....until we pulled the covers back. There were holes in the sheet and stains on one side of the pillows. Also, the pillows were very flat. Upon leaving, we noticed an empty potato chips bag behind the nightstand. Also, the tub was dirty! I will neveer stay here ever. Stay at the Days Inn which is closer to 76 or just go near the airport if you want a better place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
9 Thank virgo9586
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Airport - Tinicum Blvd.
Red Roof Inn Philadelphia Trevose
Conwell Inn
Conwell Inn
#62 of 85 in Philadelphia
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE - Bensalem

Been to Roosevelt Inn? Share your experiences!