Stayed here on a recent Friday night. The place was jumping with at least one wedding taking place and maybe another formal affair also. Let's just say there was plenty of eye candy in the house.
This is a very upscale hotel with a hip modern decor. Our room was plenty spacious, beds were comfy and all the essentials were in evidence...well functioning a/c, flat panel tv's with hd channels, heavenly bed, marble bath, etc.
Only complaints are as follows:
- The main entrance is all granite stairs and ponderous doors. You'll want to use the bellhop service for any baggage beyond standard carry-ons.
- The valet parking fee is an outrageous $36 per night. And it took a good hour to retrieve our car on Sat morning. Come on guys, that's just disgraceful. If you want to charge me the princely parking fee, then give me princely service.
- Same complaint about the bar. You're gonna need some serious coin if you want to get drunk here. Not that the booze is anything special, it's just absurdly priced. If you're gonna charge me $15-20 per glass of wine, how about giving me a nice wine. Instead you'll pay for one glass what you could buy the entire bottle for at retail.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia