Le Meridien Philadelphia
  • Bar/Lounge
The Windsor Suites(Philadelphia)
  • Room Service
1,409 results
All reviewscity hallymca buildinglove parkconvention centersliding doorlobby barvalet parkingmodern hotelfront desk staffreading terminal marketfew blockscentral locationenjoyed my stayflower showking bedupon checkrittenhouse square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Great doorman and front desk service - very helpful and friendly and accommodating of requests at all hours! Chic, stylish lobby and bar, and rooms are very comfortable, especially the bed which is supremely comfortable.
Definitely recommend, especially at the price point, if you're visiting Center City in Philly.

Room Tip: Be a Starwood Preferred member
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I travel a lot for work, and last week, I had to make an urgent trip to Philadelphia. I contacted the Le Meredien (I am loyal to the starwood group), and was connected to the business travel manager. She was amazing (efficient, pleasant, and professional) and helped me get a room in a jiffy. The hotel which is right in the middle of attractions, restaurants, and businesses downtown is clean and quiet. Whats more, the staff is excellent. In my hurry the next day, I had left my iPhone charger when I checked out. When I called, the hotel staff located it, called me back in 5 mins, and had it ready for me to pick up at the front lobby. Overall, it was an excellent experience, and I have no reason to stay else where.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
EvanGM, General Manager at Le Meridien Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Giri,

Thank you for the 5 STAR review. I am delighted you chose our hotel and even more excited we exceeded your expectations and earned your return business. I will share my appreciation with our sales manager and lost and found team, they always appreciate recognition of their efforts.

Safe travels,
Evan

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We were very happy with the atmosphere and style, with the beautiful fresh newly renovated room. The location is good, and a walk from the underground train (we came from the airport by train, it was perfect), the staff was friendly, and gave us perfect recommendations for restaurants (+a place for breakfast).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Awesome location ... Safe hotel and super friendly staff (upon check in our attendant heard we were vegans and had a sheet sent up of all the options in the area). Doormen were all lovely and were quick to get us umbrellas for our walk in the light rain. Amuse breakfast had lovely wait staff, beautiful design and good food and coffee. Complimentary illy coffee in the am, well appointed room with great design, great light, comfy bed (smallish for a platinum upgrade but it's an old ymca and the design is functional and far outweighs empty space)

All in all lovely and would def. Stay again if we return to philly

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for the FIVE STAR review.

I'm thrilled you connected with our unique style, high design and most importantly great service. It is even more appreciated coming from a senior reviewer and platinum member.

Wishing you a great summer of discovery and travels,
Evan

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed here at the end of July for a 2 day trip and we had a great time. This hotel was close to the old city and sits right across from the city hall. Hotel was clean, had friendly staff, and even gave us a free upgrade. It is close to the Love sign as well as to the 30th train station.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple