“average”

Neighbourhood: City Center East
france
“average”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We found ourselves in this restaurant accidentally because it had some room there,
average welcome, we chose the formula (buffet) really cheap,
nans good, the rest is very variable, good flavors, but certain meats rather "hard", correct for the price
but no more here.

• Visited June 2013

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Horrible experience - stay out of this place...a friendly advise”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Being a person from Indian origin I really hate to write something wrong about a restaurant serving Indian food. But I have to be truthful to myself as well. Worst experience, worst behavior, food was not good at all. First time I have noticed that there is /are no sweet dishes / desert items in a buffet. What a cost cutting strategy.

I am a complete food lover, but this really disappointed me. May be you will get a different experience if you are trying Indian food for the first time in a decent restaurant so my suggestion will be try somewhere else before you try here!!!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank PratipTheTraveller
Parsippany
“Worst food and service ever had..”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The worst food I ever had in my life. The buffet was horrible, the service was pathetic. There were no option for deserts. Later we came to know that the desert will be serve in the table but never served. The manager's behavior was rude. Basically the restaurant is not customer centric. They really don't know how to deal with the customers. I would not recommend at all for this restaurant. Its just wastage of money and your mood.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank TripRecommend4mPal
Austin, Texas
“Quiet lunch spot, good buffet”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

The lunch buffet at Minar Palace had a sufficient number of choices and was generally a good value. I enjoyed my meal and appreciated the calm, quiet atmosphere. The food was well spiced.

• Visited June 2013
“Good value, ok food”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

The food was a bit bland and (in my opinion) under spiced. However, you can't argue with the prices - we had two main courses, with rice and naan, plus soft drinks for $25 before tip.

Visited April 2013