Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square(Philadelphia)
Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
The Rittenhouse Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Pool
2,689 results
All reviewswine hourrittenhouse squaretruffle popcornspa king roomwine receptionspa tubyoga mata pet friendly hotelcomplimentary winecity viewchocolate covered strawberriesmini barcenter cityfront desk staffhigh floorvalet parkingwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I spent the night at this lovely boutique hotel in Philadelphia this past weekend. We arrived by car and were immediatly greeted by the friendly valet driver. We went in to check in but our room was not ready yet so they gave us two free drink vouchers for Square 1682 where we received great service from teh bartender. We also enjoyed their veggie quasadillas. By the time we finished up there, our room was ready. We stayed in King City View and we found the room to be very comfy and clean. The bed was lovely and the amenities were fine. We did join them in the lobby for their wine reception and it was very nice although I felt alittle underdressed wearing jeans. We also found the location to be perfect to alot of restaurants, Love Park & Reading Terminal. I would recommend this to business travelors as well as leisure.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 21st floor- was a nice view especially at night.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
obriggs, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2011

Dear DazzlinD,

Thanks for your review and recommendation! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to try Square 1682 during your stay, along with attending our wine reception and enjoying a view of the city from your room! Hopefully you will come back and see us again :)

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Having stayed in a Kimpton property in San Francisco (Harbor Court), the Hotel Palomar was my first choice for a weekend getaway in Philadelphia. The location is ideal: many of the city's best restaurants are a five minute walk from the front door, Rittenhouse Square is several blocks away as are the many shops on Walnut Street, and Suburban Station is two blocks from the front door. We stayed in a Spa King room, which was wonderfully appointed. The Fuji soaking tub was the highlight, but the amazingly comfortable bed came in at a close second. Staff was friendly and attentive and the entire hotel is spotlessly clean. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 20 September 2011

It's a great hotel. The installations are very good. The hotel is near of a lot of restaurants and atractions from a walking distance. The staff of the hotel was very good and helpful.

Room Tip: It's very nice, and I recommend it very much.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisbert
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed overnight for business but I'd love to stay here for pleasure.
The staff is exceedly friendly and helpful.
Loved my room, especially the large shower and spa tub.
The location is central to lots of Philadelphia locations and if you're not in walking distance cabs are readily available.
Looking forward to booking a nice weekend with the hubby!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
obriggs, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Dear SweetDiva,

Thank you for writing a review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay while on business and I hope you will come back and see us again soon for a leisurely visit!

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Recently spent a weekend with my wife at this hotel & was very pleasantly surprised. The location in Phila. center was excellent. The hotel had a very charming and upscale buzz.
All the staff were well versed in their jobs and extremely polite.
A particular stand out was YIM CHHAT the Banquet Mgr who serviced our group. I would highly recommend her to any group planning an event at Palomar. She was the best and didn't hesitate to go out her way to satisfy all of our groups needs. Along with her staff she was always alert to provide support and make sure things were going right. Yim always had a smile and the very best positive attitude.
I was very pleased with my stay at this center city hotel. by the way the upper floors had marvelous views.
This hotel provided excellent restaurant cuisine, service, ambiance and quality.
One thing that was a disappointment even though I like animals was that pets were allowed in this hotel along with their masters. To me that was a negative for obvious reasons!

Room Tip: The higher floors have excellent views!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business