Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
US$345
US$303
Home2.com
2,705 results
All reviewswine hourrittenhouse squaretruffle popcornspa king roomwine receptionspa tubyoga mata pet friendly hotelcomplimentary winecity viewchocolate covered strawberriesmini barcenter cityfront desk staffhigh floorvalet parkingwonderful hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We love the Kimpton hotels because they are absolutely gorgeous and they are so dog friendly! The decor of the hotel was very modern and trendy. Love the complimentary cocktail hour every evening. I mean that is just classy!

Room Tip: We had 3 different rooms all were perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
James_AdamsonPHL, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Hi babybrn,

We do love our wine hour! Thanks for staying with us and sharing such a great review! See you soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nice clean rooms and good service. Morning coffee service is always a plus at Kimpton hotels. FYI - don't valet park at the hotel; use the parking garage half a block away for just $15 (up to 12 hours with internet coupon).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

GeneTS,

Glad to see the family enjoyed the visit! Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We appreciate your business!

Best,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was only in town for 2 nights stay - quick and easy cab from the airport around $35 with tip. The hotel has a lot going on around the lobby around 5pm - the restaurant/bar are hopping, live music in the lobby, lots of people in & out of that space.
The rooms are great, clean, nice bathroom, great water pressure and shower head. Internet is charged by the day which was a bummer, but to be expected in a downtown hotel.
Fitness center was great - treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, yoga mats, tv on the wall and built in to each treadmill too.
I went to breakfast the next morning around 6:30 in the lobby restaurant - it was really great - pretty quiet at that time of the morning. Great food and service which is great because I had a full day ahead of me and didn't really feel like walking a couple blocks to another restaurant, though plenty are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MikeVarel

Dear Mike Varel,

Thanks for the great recomendation! We appreciate you selecting us for your two nights in town and hope it continues to be your home away from home while in Philadelphia.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The positive - everyone was very nice and accomodating, no issues there. My main issue was the noise - from room 410, we could hear people yelling and carrying on all night, not to mention the loud trucks, bellhops whistling for cabs in the morning, etc. It was LOUD. Definitely request a room on the higher floors if you want to get a decent night of sleep.

The area is nice, near Rittenhouse Square and close to restaurants and nightlife, which was convenient. The lobby was relatively small, but nice enough to sit for a drink. We had drinks in the adjoining cafe but didn't eat there - seemed fine though.

Overall, it just left me sort of...eh. Not all that impressed, but maybe I was expecting too much with all the glowing reviews. If I was in Philly again I might stay there, but on a higher floor.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi GregSmith,

Thanks for giving us a chance. I wish we were able to make a stronger impact on your trip to Philly. Give me a shout next time you're headed to town and we'll be sure to make it happen for you!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and I had a great time at this hotel. The room was stylish and cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient, especially the guys who park and retrieve your cars. The hotel is also conveniently located so that we could walk to plenty of restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Even the cleaning staff spoke and wished us a nice stay. I've stayed at a couple of other hotels in Philly, but next time I'm be returning to Hotel Palomar.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fwy

Dear fwy,

Great to see you had such an awesome time with us! I'm thrilled to read you'll be returning next time. Stop by wine hour next time and say hello!

Best,