“Philly on tap with CHUCK”

Philadelphia Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$30.00*
and up
Iconic 9th Street Italian Market Experience Tour in Philadelphia
Ranked #1 of 251 Nightlife in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: Philadelphia Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Philadelphia. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Philadelphia. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Cranford
“Philly on tap with CHUCK”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Chuck was the tour guide for Philly on tap, a gift given for my birthday by Sarah and Tim. It was just the three of us, so it could have gotten weird but chuck was the man. Very down to earth, intelligent, and understood how to balance casual times with tour material. Can't wait to do another your with chuck!

Visited April 2014

Frankfurt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Inspiring experience - great deal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Today I enjoyed the 2,5h
Founding Fathers Tour of Philadelphia - which was a pleasure to attend! Nina, the guide, was so passionate and inspiring - she made time flying, while providing so many details during the walk around Philly's historic and old district.

It was her special open & funny style that made me feel so comfortable. Perfect and valuable addition to a standard hop-on tour. Great value for money! I would always book it again and definitely can recommend the tour with Nina to anyone looking interested in experiencing Philly a bit more in detail.

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Italian Market Tour was superb!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our guide, Chuck, was excellent. He set the right pace for the tour and had so much knowledge about the neighborhood. He was honest and funny. My group of ten was extremely pleased with the tour. A great morning for my sisters and me. Cardenas is a must visit site on 9th. We are all still talking about the day. The free tastings and food explanations were fantastic.

Pennslyvania
“I'm a local and I learned new things.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Good tour of the Italian Market from Josh S. Highlight for me was the walk-through of Canulli Bros. House of Pork.

Syracuse, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I got lucky”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was in Philadelphia & lucked out in that I was the only one who signed up for the walking tour. Marianne was an outstanding guide &, since I was the only one on the tour, I had a chance to pick & choose my stops. Then we stopped into a place called Khyber Pass for a free drink (which I hadn't realized was included) & Marianne recommended the popcorn popped in bacon grease & sprinkled with cajun seasoning. Very weird but definitely addicting. This was a highlight if my trip.

1 Thank blumebwaybaby