“Bunch of fun”

Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Segway Tours of Philadelphia
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had a great time. We got to learn and see Philadelphia in a short amount of time. A lot of great information.

There are newer reviews for DeTours Urban Excursions

Reviewed 12 October 2013

My friend gave me the tour as a gift. Iwasn't sure about it. Well Lisa our guide was great. She had a great attitude and was knowledgeable about the sites in the city. I had so much fun zipping around on the segway. Love th e 3 hour tour and haf a fun time.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I really didn't expect this to be much fun - it was my wife's idea. It turned out to be really fun - I plan to do it again soon. Mike was a great guide - very informed but also has a sense of humor. At the end of the journey he gave us a complimentary photo of each of us on the Segways. I thought for sure that he was going to try to sell the photos to us but he just gave them to us. I really like that sort of thing - give me more than I'm expecting. I forgot to mention, our time on the Segways exceeded the allotted time but Mike was never in a rush to get us back to turn them in. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The tour was not very informative. The guide didn't tell us much, just described 2-3 main attractions. Very little trivia. And the guide lacked enthusiasm. The tour did go over the 3 hours, and the guide wasn't in a rush, which was nice.
We have been on a segway tour in DC, so we have something to compare to.
The bottom line is that if you want to spend time on a segway, rent one without a guide. It will be cheaper.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

What awesome way to spend an afternoon, touring Philadelphia on a Segway. We toured San Francisco 2 years ago on a Segway and had a blast, best way to see a city. When we saw there was a segway tour in Phila, it was a no brainer. Mike did an awesome job with the tour and telling us about the history in Philadelphia. He was very attentive and always making sure the first timers were doing okay in the pack. Thanks again, we will be back for the 3 hour tour.
Chris, Denise, Don and Rich