“Rocky Tour”

US$85.00*
Segway Tour of Philadelphia's Murals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Booked the Rocky Tour after seeing previous reviews on here and it lived up to expectations. Great knowledge from Jason on Rocky, Philadelphia and cannoli! Firstly it was a great tour and great day, all angles were covered. Secondly the impressions we got from driving round the city, together with the advice from Jason, made the rest of our time in Philadelphia (it was our first visit) far better than it otherwise would have been.

1  Thank Adam M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)

Reviewed 5 October 2013

If you’re visiting Philadelphia, I recommend you see the city of brotherly love via a personal tour courtesy of Awfully Nice Tours (www.awfullynicetours). Lasting around four hours, my girlfriend and I (although she later became my fiancée towards the end of the tour) chose the Rocky tour. If you’re not a fan of the Sylvester Stallone boxing movies, don’t worry there is plenty to see. Our tour guide Trevor proved he knows pretty much everything there is to know about his home city with all local points of interest included. When we came to pay, we were surprised and delighted that the tour was $275 total, not per person which we would have paid without any question. The tour began and ended at our hotel which was a nice touch by the company which meant we didn’t have to worry about getting to a starting point in an unknown city for a certain time. We were surprised by how much Philadelphia has to offer and if you are new to the birthplace of America I strongly recommend you take an awfully nice tour. They’re not ranked #1 for nothing. Thank you guys for a wonderful tour.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Took a Philly by Segway Tour with Owen and it was great! It was my first time ever riding a Segway and it was safer than I thought and a lot of fun. Our Tour Guide (Owen) was very knowledgable about the city and made it a terrific experience for my girlfriend and me. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something different to do...

Tim

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I learned so much in the two hours from Philly than I ever knew. Captain Chris was great, attentive and informative. He brought much more than just a tour leader as he teaches history at school. He has much love for his home town and was born in Philly. A fun experience and I will repeat it in my next trip to Philadelphia.

Amir H. Tajalli

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Cannot say enough wonderful things about this tour. Jason was our tour guide for the day and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. At the start of the day, he customised the tour according to what we wanted to see. The tour was private just for my partner and me. Car was very comfortable with a drop down TV screen where parts of the Rocky films were screened (so we could relate to the sights we were seeing which was a great touch). We were even lucky enough to meet the owners of Marie's house from the first film. Jason also fit in shopping time which was a must for me. The tour even went over 45 minutes at no extra charge. Jason was very patient, took lots of photos for us and was never in a rush. At the end of the tour, he even offered to drop us off at the best Philly Cheese Steak establishment. He went above and beyond as a tour guide.

Jason also pointed out lots of Philly tourist sights which has encouraged us to come back for Philly even though we originally came for Rocky.