“Fantastic Tour!”

US$85.00*
Philadelphia Cheesesteak Tour by Segway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had a great time touring Philly with Jason. We wanted to do a tour where we could really ask questions and get answers...especially with the government shutdown, we knew we wouldn't get the Independence Hall related tours. Jason was very knowledgeable and very friendly. We learned a ton about the area...we wanted both a historical and artsy look and he gave us information to suit both. Do you want to know why the streets in Philly are named after trees? take the tour:) Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested and well worth it.

1  Thank MKW5704

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Adam was our tour guide "duck". He did a great job. This was a really fun way to see a lot of Philly. Would recommend this to anyone. Don't be afraid to try the Segway, if you can walk then you'll have no problem after a few minutes getting used to the Segway.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

When I first called Andy he was nothing but professional, informative and he definitely put me at ease on booking a tour. My daughter and I met Jason and he was absolutely wonderful. He taught me more in that four-hour tour than I ever learned in a full-year course of American History while in school. He was a wealth of knowledge - architecture, geography, history, politics. Nothing was off limits. His enthusiasm for what he does shines through and is certainly contagious. Kudos!! And, we even followed Jason's advice and went to Eastern State Penitentiary and I would have never thought we would have liked that as much as we did. Thanks Jason for a great day!

2  Thank M B
Reviewed 13 October 2013

What a wonderful way to see another part Pennsylvania! Since we did not rent a car, we were looking for a tour provider for this excursion.. And this was exceptional. Andy made us feel like friends he was showing around this area! We have traveled to many parts of the United States and have been on many tours.. And I would rate this the best tour on which we have been! Take this tour.. You will enjoy it.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I'm typically very cynical about tours of any kind, but have to tell you that my wife and I had an incredible time yesterday on the segway Philly tour. Our guide, Erik, was the best...knowledgable, personable, funny, and just a great guy! The tour was not rushed, very thorough, and I learned a lot about the city that I did not know. The segway's are easy to use, and I would definitely recommend this tour.