“Wonderful Tour !!!!!!!!!”

US$55.00*
and up
Philadelphia Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Awfully Nice Tours provides the only personal driving tour service in the Philadelphia region. Think of us as your hassle-free, educational, relaxed and fun way to see the sights, learn the history and experience the culture of the area. Whether you are a couple, a small family group, a few friends on a birthday trip, or a larger group visiting a convention from out of town, we are your specialist Philadelphia driving tour service. Philly by Segway offers Philadelphia visitors an unparalleled way to see the City of Brotherly Love! Allowing travelers to cover Philly easily, while still connecting with the city on a local level, Segways are a fantastic tour option whether you're a first-time visitor or a life-long resident. Get ready to have an unforgettable experience seeing iconic sights, hearing stories from your local guide, and making incredible memories!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Boerne, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Tour !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2010

I have toured in other cities and I have to say this was one of the best. His vehicle was very comfortable, nice and clean. He took such good care of us and he knew so much about the city and area. He also has a great sense of humor and just makes you feel so good and relaxed. It really was like touring with a family member. My children and I felt like we had known him forever. I highly recomend this business and tour to everyone. You will not be disappointed!

The Cardenas Family- Boerne, TX

1 Thank jaccardenas

california
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Awfully nice day with Andy”
Reviewed 5 November 2010

My husband and I had a day's layover and hired Awfully Nice Tours to pick us up at our hotel and drop us off at the airport in time to check in for our flight.
Andy did a wonderful job of showing us Philadelphia, from showing us the historic district, to an interesting graveyard, to introducing us to friends of his that own an amazing cheese shop where we tasted some delicious selections . At our request, he even made the time to take us for cheesesteak sandwiches at Pat's, complete with instructions on how to order so we wouldn't get sent to the back of the line.
He brought the city to life for us with information we had either never known or had long forgotten. He has a good sense of humor and is a very likeable man and we enjoyed every minute of our tour.
I highly recommend Awfully Nice tours, you won't regret it!

3 Thank calimonkey