“Neat little bar/restaurant”

Ranked #305 of 4,342 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Boca Raton, Florida
“Neat little bar/restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We went to eat after a visit to the art museum. The atmosphere was lively as there was world cup soccer on tv. The place is small but the service was great, they had a great selection of craft beer, and the food was delicious. The prices were not too bad either, pretty affordable. Good place to get a beer or a full meal.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was part of a large group visiting Philly and we made reservations for lunch at the Kite and Key. Throughout the entire process the owner was helpful and accommodating. As a group we nearly took over the place but we were made to feel welcome.
The atmosphere of the restaurant was cozy and clean. The bar area was inviting. The food was delicious. I had the steak sandwich. The meat was grilled to perfection, the bun toasty and the french fries perfectly cooked.
If I was in the downtown Philly area again I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again

Philadelphia, United States
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I went to school near the Kite and Key and always wanted to go, but it never happened until last week when I went to an event with a group of friends. What a wonderful experience! The service was amazing and the food was even better. I was especially impressed with the chocolate chip bread pudding! Warm with butter on it, it was heaven! Reasonable prices, good people, great experience!

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

While visiting the City of Brotherly Love for the day my friends and I had lunch at the Kite & Key. The service and food were excellent!!!!!!! We had such a good meal for lunch that we went back the same night and also had our dinner there as well. I highly recommend the Kite & Key!

Bedford, Pennsylvania
“Friendly and efficient staff, Good food - great location and environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Kite & Key accommodated our large group without any problems. The staff was friendly and efficient. The restaurant was 100% clean and pleasant and just a beautiful, fun, relaxing atmosphere.