“Great food good service!”

No photo provided
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 19th Street
Pine Hill, New Jersey
“Great food good service!”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

We went for my hubbys bday. Awesome service, great food, have the kokopelli rita!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“New Restaurant, Tastey Options, Relax & Enjoy”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

My husband and I visited Kokopelli on Saturday night. We learned of the restaurant via a Groupon offer. We ordered from the prix fixe menu: the Green-chili-stewed chicken with a corn bread muffin, barbecue chicken tamale, Southwestern corn bisque, my husband had the Bronzed salmon and I had the NY Strip, we both had pound cake for dessert. Service was very good but the courses were slow coming out of the kitchen. The chili stewed chicken, barbecue chicken tamale and Southwestern corn bisque were very good. The NY Strip was a bit chewy, I've had better at a more reasonable price. My husband commented that the salmon was very good. The pound cake was very dry and cumbly and tasted stale. The Kokopelli margarita was quite good.

• Visited September 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Never Go There”
Reviewed 19 September 2011

If you like pretty trendy restaurants where the servers ignore you, the food is over-priced, cold and bland, then maybe this place is for you? We waited an half hour for drinks, (including water), and over hour for food, and they forgot my friends entree for another 40 minutes. Then 40 minutes more for the check. BAD BAD BAD!!! Oh you would like soup? You will eventually get it but not the spoon. Ask for a spoon and get a dirty look. I have never seen so many servers running around doing nothing but ignore patrons. All other tables were in the same predicament. Not one table had food and nobody could get the wait staff to help them.

I will never go there again.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Heatmiser911
New Jersey
“Bad service, good food...not worth your money.”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We went because we found a Groupon deal. Ended up to be a 2 1/2 hour meal. Took 15 minutes to have the bartender come over and ask us if we wanted anything. 30 minutes before we got our appetizers. We ended up ordering our drinks at the bar throughout our dining experience. The host and bartender seemed to be the only ones interested in serving us. The Tamales are yummy and the fish is tasty! Go without the desserts, twinkies are better.

We didn't even bother asking to see the manager, because it was obvious they knew and all the tables around us had the same complaints.

Don't waste your time and money on this place.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank oNthEgO3037
“Ok food, horrendous service”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

From the moment we were treated poorly by the waiter, first he threw drinks on our table and ran away without asking if we were ready to order. When we finally did order, the chips and salsa took 45 minutes to appear at our table and it continued to go down hill from there. Although some of the food choices were tasty, it was overall mediocre. I would NEVER recommend this place.

2 Thank k1284