I have had the privilege of staying at the Club Quarters in Philadelphia on business for a number of years now. Being in the customer service industry myself, I have learned to appreciate staff members who continually perform above and beyond for clients and customers. Michael, the Guest Service Manager, did just that for me during my stay in October. I walked out of the hotel to have dinner with co-workers and while at the restaurant discovered my cell phone with my credit card was missing from my purse. Panicked, I called the hotel and Michael answered. He offered to go to my hotel room and search the room to check if I had left my phone in my room.
He confirmed my suspicions and let me know I could relax and have dinner knowing my credit cards and phone were in good hands. This is just one of the many examples of Michaels professionalism and excellent customer service. While other hotels would have asked "housekeeping" to check out the situation and phone me back hours later, Michael chose to help me out personally. Every time I check in to Club Quarters I am greeted with a rambunctious "hello, welcome back" and a "can do" attitude.. I am confident that if and when a problem occurs, I can phone Michael and it will be fixed promptly and with professionalism and a smile. You have an excellent employee in Michael.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia