“Michael, Aja, and Club Quarters ROCK”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #11 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Michael, Aja, and Club Quarters ROCK”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was in town on business for 3 days and they weren't the greatest, but I have never felt so welcome and comfortable when I was away from my own home.

Michael greeted me right from the get go at check in, and other time that he saw me. He knew my name and always had a smile on his face showing enthusiasm to me and any other guest that he encountered. I was having rough days and he always perked my spirits up and made me feel right at home. a Very compassionate person.
But let me not forget about Aja, she to was a tremendous help. She to, always had a big smile on her face, gave me compliments about my attire, and always had great recommendations for restaurants.
Michael and Aja are the definition of great people and they know what customer service is all about.

The hotel was very clean, the room was immaculate and suited my needs just fine. The staff here is lack of a better PERFECT.

I will certainly stay at the Club Quarters in Philly again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Oakland, California
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Michael and Aja at the front desk were the best hotel staff I have encountered in a long time. I travel frequently for travel and don't often feel inspired to praise hotel staff. This team was friendly in a very real manner, welcoming and knowledgeable about local food which is a huge plus. I checked out in the morning, went to work, came back to retrieve my bag and ran off to the train to get to the airport. Before I could get there my flight was cancelled so I ran back to the hotel knowing that Aja and Michael would hook me up with a room. The hotel is comfortable, fills the bill and I would definitely come back to this and will look at other Club Quarters. Thanks Michael and Aja.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I visited Philly for the first time in my 51 years of life. What a beautiful, historic and manageable city.

So, so, so glad I found this perfect place to rest my head for my first visit. It was perfect for me in every way. Location, location, location. Price, price, price.

The best thing I encountered, however, was the knowledgeable, courteous, and do-anything-for-me staff. It is obvious to me that they really enjoyed their work, which I think is key. From the housekeeping women, to both MICHAEL and DOTTIE at the front desk, it was top-notch for sure.

I so appreciated all that they volunteered to assist me with for my wonderful time in Philadelphia,

Major KUDOS go out to them for my memorable, beautiful, and super comfy stay at CLUB QUARTERS.

Should I find myself back in Philly - or any other of the cities that CQ has locations - I will definitely enjoy another few nights in affordable luxury. The best really.

-John G Connell from Santa Fe, NM, USA

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Unfortunately this hotel was NOT as it appeared on the booking website (not Trip Advisor) that I used. The front desk reception was totally confusing. The young woman helping me was very nice but another gentleman there just stared at us and didn't offer assistance even though I was suffering an injury at the time making it difficult to walk. I got the impression that this hotel doesn't really place an emphasis on service. That is why it reminded me of a youth hostel along with the fact that the rooms are TINY and the hallways are claustrophobically narrow. The original room I booked was so small that i paid an extra $15 to upgrade to an 'executive suite' which really was just the size of a regular hotel room.

NYC
Reviewed 24 March 2014

everything at this hotel is tasteful and thoughtful. Elegant in its simplicity, yet every detail is of the highest quality from the decor to the hair dryer. Good cable selection. Printer to print boarding passes. Gym. They have even taken steps to improve the sleeping experience, as explained in the room. Perfect location in walking distance for business travelers and tourists alike. No need to use public transport. I arrived before check-in time, left my suitcase at the front desk, and went sightseeing for the day. When I returned to the hotel, my suitcase was already waiting for me in the room. And, needless to say, you can't beat $113 a night downtown.

• Stayed March 2014
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This hotel is not only located in a great part of Philly, the staff is amazing! Michael is by far the best staff member, he not only took care of me when I first checked in he made sure everything was going smoothly and took interest in why I was visiting. I could go on and on about the staff and how great they were! This hotel is by far the greatest I've stayed in ever and will come back for future trips to Philadelphia!

Room Tip: Getting a room on the top floors is a good idea because there is a lot of street noise.