This is a hotel for business travelers? Seriously? Then why is there no closet or wardrobe in my room to hang up suits? Nor even a dresser? Nothing says "home" like draping your clothes over a shabby love seat. It's not for lack of space either, as there is plenty of under-utilized sterile space. Next, the only mirror is the one over the sink in the bathroom. Who threw this room together? Not a woman, as there is no blow-dryer either. Sure, I could call the front desk for one -- but I don't get a particular thrill out of emerging from a shower to wait for housekeeping staff to arrive with a simple appliance which should've been in the room to begin with. If you've read this far, you've certainly surmised by now that there is no iron in the room either. Don't get me started about the useless key card. None of the other guests can get theirs to work in the elevator. All this for $175/night? The staff are nice, but I'm tired of hotels who hope that the courtesy of their staff will compensate for their lack of consideration of their guests. The staff are the reason why I'm giving Club Quarters two stars instead of one. Go for one of the many other hotel options in Center City,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia