“Good location in center city, close to museums” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #14 of 85 Hotels in Philadelphia
McLean, Virginia
“Good location in center city, close to museums”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The hotel is convenient to the excellent museums - Philadelphia Museum of Art/Rodin and the Barnes Foundation. The rooms are smaller than the photos suggested. Parking is 1/2 block away and the hotel offers a discount for parking. Seemed too expensive for the size and amenities offered. Personnel pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Martha W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

The service at the hotel was great. The Front Desk staff solved a problem that we had with out room and provided all of the support that we needed. Everyone was friendly and nice. Joe was especially helpful!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Philadelphia Club Quarters and would definitely recommend. The hotel is a great location in Center City. I rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Michael checked us in and when I said we were there to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday, he was able to upgrade our room. It was such a nice and unexpected treat. He also was helpful with parking recommendations. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrea G
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean.
The rooms are small and the furniture are not the newest.
There is always free coffee and tee available for 24h.
The staff will help you as posdible.
The hotel is located in a stategic position.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was in Philadelphia, PA, April 2nd to April 5th, to attend a conference at the convention center. The hotel was within walking distance to the convention center. The area in which the hotel was located had a lot of restaurants and shopping.

I had a single room with a queen size bed. The room was extremely tiny. There was not a dresser. The closet was tiny also. There wasn't a desk either, instead, a table and two chairs.

Nonetheless, I found the room to be clean and cozy. It met my basic needs. I was not in the room the majority of the time, during my trip. So, I was not bothered by the small size of the room.
The hotel offered free internet access. Refrigerators and microwaves are brought to your room upon request. Coffee was available in the lobby of the hotel. The hotel also had an on site restaurant. I did not have time to eat there. I LOVED the free filtered water they provided!!!

The staff was relatively friendly and accommodating. As a woman traveling solo, I felt very safe. I would definitely recommend this hotel for persons traveling to Philly on a business trip in the downtown/business district area or the convention center. I truly enjoyed my stay at Club Quarters in Philadelphia, PA. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank johnsonkarenann
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Dear customer service representative,

I recently visited the Philadelphia Club Quarters and was very satisfied with my trip. I was greeted by Michael who helped us with parking and explained to us our options. He was very kind and informed us of the hotels amenities and assigned us a room. His playful demeanor and kindness was very refreshing and made us feel at home. Later, Michael recommended a bar to us a few blocks away which we visited and thoroughly enjoyed. His directions were perfect, they had good beer choices, and they had the game on which was exactly what we wanted. I was surprised at the hotel’s offering of complimentary purified water and sparkling water, as well as some soft drinks. I also enjoyed the complimentary breakfast bars and fresh fruits. Our room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is that the sheets did not breath well and me and my wife were very hot at night despite having the AC on full blast. I would not hesitate to book a room at this hotel again or recommend it to anyone.

Alan Burleson

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

very clean,servivce promt and curtious check in was quick would recommend booking again. front desk Michael C made our checkin and stay wonderful him and the staff were excellent loved the location. also they discount 35%of your parking lot ticket

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple