“An okay experience”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #16 of 88 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

To clarify, this was the fifth time I stayed at the Club Quarters in Philly. I normally have a good experience, but this time I was unimpressed. The door to the room was ajar when I entered, but since I was on the 11th floor and it was late, I didn't want to go all the way back down to the lobby. I propped the door open and checked all the "scary" places, and came to the realization that it was just the door that didn't close all the way. Then, when I was lying in bed reading, a centipede crawled across the bed. I'm not bug-phobic, but suffice it to say, I didn't sleep well that night. The kicker is that when I talked to the (female) manager about this the next day, she all but waved off both of my comments/complaints. I would have thought that a woman would have been a little more sympathetic to another woman's issues with open doors and bugs. And I also would have thought that a hotel manager would have been more accommodating to a guest's experiences like mine. Since I no longer have to travel to Philly, it saves me the decision about whether to stay at Club Quarters again. I'm not sure I would have.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The hotel is well located, near love park and metro stations and clean.

But we were two friends in a very small room and to find some restaurant or place not "that" popular, the people there didn't know much what we were talking about!

A little bit disappointed but nice for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here this week b/c it was incredibly affordable and convenient. The room was nice and clean. I was impressed w/ the amenities. Customer service was solid. I was even able to make use of the fitness center 4 out of 5 days. The location is w/in walking distance of everything you could need in Center City.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I visited my hometown of Philadelphia for a weekend and played "tourist", and IMMENSELY enjoyed my stay at Club Quarters. It was very centrally located to all the Center City attractions and eateries, my accomodations were cozy and comfortable, and the hotel staff was helpful and professional. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone who visits Philly!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

i travel to many different cities during a month and have the pleasure of staying in Philadelphia occasionally. The Club Quarters is so fortunate to have an employee such as Michael. He is exceptional in his customer service, always professional and always accomodating and willing to go the extra mile for any need I may have. I am most impressed when he greets me so warmly upon my arrival and even remembers my name! He is speedy in checking me in and is not only a amazing ambassador for the hotel but, represents this city of Brotherly Love with equal enthusiasm .Of the many places I travel for business, I can honestly say I look forward to being in Philadelphia.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The gentlemen (NICEST GUYS I'VE EVER MET FROM JERSEY) at the front desk were very helpful and offered to upgrade my room for only $25 dollars extra. My cell phone wasn't charged and Michael quickly offered me a charger that matched my phone. He was so friendly, helpful, cheerful, and exactly who I wanted to talk to about a room after a long day of flying and driving. I also needed to print some documents the next day and the lady at the front desk showed me their nice Mac computers where I was able to print for free. The room was very clean and had a great view of the city. It was located right in front of the market and chestnut street shopping plaza and super close to love park. My family and I were able to easily walk to every major tourist spot in one day! Make sure to park in the shopping center parking garage on 16th street between chestnut st. and market st. and have your ticket validated at the hotel's front desk in order to pay the discounted $24 parking for 24hrs. It is the best deal in the area. Great spot and quality for the price! Thanks Michael for all of your help!!!

Room Tip: Book over the phone and once you get to the hotel pay the walk in deal to upgrade your room! (If ava...