“Perfect for city/shopping and business”

Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia
Ranked #11 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
“Perfect for city/shopping and business”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed four nights and found it well worth the money. The administration seems a little unprofessional (forgot to put shampoo in the room and left body lotion by the sink) but it's nothing that the friendly staff cannot fix in a few minutes.
They have room upgrades for 25 USD - didn't get one but I will the next time. And they have a great coffee machine (free) in the lobby as well as (free) bottles and purified water on each floor.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights while I visited Philadelphia, it is in a great place, near the shops, a walk from the historical sites and the museums, near Suburban station to get to the airport and a walk from 30th Street for trains to other cities.

The hotel itself is staffed by a great bunch of people but a special mention needs to go out to the male receptionist who checked me in quickly and later went out of his way to find me train information not just to my destination but the times of the trains back also.

The room was small but had a nice feel to it, comfortable bed.

The only negative I can state is that I like my showers a little more powerful.

North Bellmore, New York
Reviewed 12 August 2014

A very nice time in Philadelphia, all due to Joe and there entire staff. Very helpful and courteous.
We were in for just one night and took the train to Citizens Bank Field. The staff held our luggage complimentary,till we came back. The parking was very reasonable for time it was in the lot.
The lobby has a cappuccino machine and on the 11th floor purified water station.The rooms were clean and very modern with a nice flat screen tv on the wall. Just the pillows need to be firmer.
The temp control was perfect.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

it was my first time staying at club quarters, and I was lucky enough to get the hotel. I always wanted to stay there. I was greeted by Nekayah who was very helpful to me during my stay. I would stay there again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This was one of the best hotels I've stayed in for a while.

Booked this last minute for a one night stay with my husband
We got a great deal!
When we arrived in the hotel there was someone there to greet us and walked us their digital check in.
When we were through checking in another person asked if we needed any info, places to eat, things to do , or a map of the city. . . . They were verrry helpful!

So we go up to the room and while I could see if you were staying with someone you weren't close with that the room would seem a little small but it was great for me and my husband. In fact I loved the room!

The lighting in the room was great too and it was amazing that they had even extra lighted makeup mirrors in the bathroom!

They also had a nice strip of extra outlets including USB plug right on the might stand and on the desk! thought this was great that I didnt have to go hunting for the plug.

They also include the wifi which was pretty decent speed!

They also had free!! Water bottles and purified water spouts that you can refill anything container ! Really great and huge plus for me as I'm used to spending 3 bucks a bottle!

The location is also very convenient and a close walk to most things we needed to get to.

I could write forever about how great this hotel is! I can't wait to back !

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 11 August 2014

A good hotel in the centre of the shopping area of Philadelphia, within walking distance of the bus station. The rooms are on the small side but clean and perfectly adequate. The lobby area has complimentary snacks and drinks at all times, which is a nice touch. The hotel is walking distance to many of the attractions, and very close to bars and restaurants (the hotel provides a list and directions to a range of them). We only stayed one night here, but would definitely stay here again, or at other Club Quarters in the US.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Just spent one night at the Club Quarters, room was not large, but it had everything you need, including ports for iPhone charging and an iHome radio. There were bottles of purified water as well as cappuccino, espresso or cafe for free. Price was terrific for a room in the middle of Philly.

Stayed August 2014