All reviewsairport shuttlean early flightpark and flyfree shuttleshort staydesk staffrefrigerator
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I'm here now on my cell, so pardon any errors. Awful. The place is clean, but reminds me of the Honeymooners apartment building. The internet is free, but the room should be too! Old and no where near 3 stars. Hidden charge for parking and worker Kenneth E. Is horrible at his job. I'm usually ok with the Sheraton hotels, not this time.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank sshe1
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear sshe1,

We are so sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the team to ensure our service improves in all areas. Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to Philadelphia and we hope to win you back on a future stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Almost too nice a hotel for a short 12-hour stay. Room was very nice and clean, and I had a nice view of the city. My bed was very comfortable. The women at the front desk (whose name I did not catch) was very friendly and informative. The bartender that night (July 8) was also great. Lots of flight crews staying there, which I thought was cool. I can't speak to the value, as my stay was covered by the airline on which I gave up my seat.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Erin K
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Erin K,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to host you on an official visit to Philadelphia in the future!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I was a little tentative about booking a room for my family here for one night, but did so anyway. I wasn't disappointed. Essentially you get what you pay for: a room at an airport hotel.

The beds were comfortable and the room was small but clean. (Who expects a big room at an airport hotel? Perhaps people who don't travel much.) The carpet will need to be replaced soon. We didn't hear any airplane noise.

We had the pool to ourselves, although we had trouble getting in. (Maybe that's why we had it to ourselves--no one else could get in.) The young woman at the desk was persistent in helping us--eventually. There was something wrong with the entry system. Even the facility services man sent to help us had trouble with it.

The front desk service is the only complaint I have about our stay. When we arrived, we stood for about 5 minutes at the desk waiting behind another patron. I don't have a problem with waiting because I know that the desk staff have a lot to do, but I at least want my existence to be acknowledged. There were three women at the desk and only one was helping another guest. The other two were performing various tasks--one was just getting there in for the evening shift, I believe. Anyway, of the three women, only one had adequate and professional customer service skills. The other two women exhibited what I have come to recognize as typical Philadelphia-area attitudes toward customer service. (This attitude is especially apparent in the airport).

We used the hotel shuttle (which also serves the Aloft and Sheraton hotels on the same property) to go to the airport to catch the train to Downtown Philadelphia. Service was competent but not friendly. We noticed that the shuttle to the airport filled up fast. Parking is reasonable at $12 or 24 hours.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jsctraveler
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear jsctraveler,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in Philadelphia. We appreciate you taking the time to review us online. We would like all of our guests to enjoy great service from each of our team members and it's comments like yours that help us to improve service. We hope to have you back again when you are in the Philadelphia area.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

All the staff was very helpful - I would stay here again - when I either have a late arrival or early departure at Philadelphia Airport. The receptionist was very friendly and checked me in - in a speedy manner.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank KayDavis
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was a trip to visit a sick relative, so we just needed something in the area. We had never stayed in a Four Points before. The rooms were much smaller than expected, we've stayed in larger Comfort Inns. No fridge or microwave. Perhaps these are just for air travelers. The positive note was no plane noise although we were very close to the airport. Not happy about the $12. parking, especially when the machine ate our ticket on the way out for the evening and had to get another which wouldn't let us out the next day. Breakfast was sparse and not worth paying for, so we ate elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Corrine F
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Corrine F,

Thank you for staying with us for your recent trip to the Philadelphia area. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations and your comments have been shared with our entire team. Hopefully we can win you over on a future trip.