US$162
US$146
Kimpton
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$199
US$178
Kimpton
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$186
  • Breakfast included
US$187
US$175
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$119
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$201
US$146
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$217
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$171
US$149
Curio.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$205
US$150
Book now, pay at stay
US$301
US$279
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

All reviewsphiladelphia airportairport shuttlean early flightfree shuttlepark and flyshort stayhotel restaurantrefrigerator
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stayed here for two days on business in July of 2013. The hotel Lobby looked beautiful. My room however was another story. Outdated rooms, The television had about 6 working channels most flickered and had static. The internet is so slow it is almost unusebale even when using my own portable router plugged into their Lan line. There were no dressers for your clothing, just a wooden stand with cardboard type decorator boxes which can be found at Ikea or Walmart. Lets not forget the hidden $12.00 a day parking fee which is added to your room charge. For the amount of money this hotel charges, it is EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Id take a little time and research other options in the area which are more cost effective.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sfromd
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear sfromd,

We are so sorry to hear about all the trouble you had while at our property and that we did not meet your expectations. At your convenience, please contact our General Manager, Chris Hartzell, at 215-220-4607 so we can speak with you personally about your stay. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Not terrible for a short stay. We were booked here by US Airways after a flight cancellation...it was ok overall. The rooms are comfortable and they were clean, decoration is what's expected of a Four Points. Service was good at the front desk...however, we had issues with the air conditioner. They sent two persons to fix it and it was never fixed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank gabopr

Dear gabopr,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to the Philadelphia area. We are very sorry to hear that your challenge with the air conditioner was not taken care of to your satisfaction. We have shared your comments with our engineering team in the hopes that future guests will not encounter the same challenges. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to win you back on a future stay.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I'm here now on my cell, so pardon any errors. Awful. The place is clean, but reminds me of the Honeymooners apartment building. The internet is free, but the room should be too! Old and no where near 3 stars. Hidden charge for parking and worker Kenneth E. Is horrible at his job. I'm usually ok with the Sheraton hotels, not this time.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank sshe1
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear sshe1,

We are so sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the team to ensure our service improves in all areas. Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to Philadelphia and we hope to win you back on a future stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Almost too nice a hotel for a short 12-hour stay. Room was very nice and clean, and I had a nice view of the city. My bed was very comfortable. The women at the front desk (whose name I did not catch) was very friendly and informative. The bartender that night (July 8) was also great. Lots of flight crews staying there, which I thought was cool. I can't speak to the value, as my stay was covered by the airline on which I gave up my seat.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Erin K
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Erin K,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to host you on an official visit to Philadelphia in the future!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

After reading some of the reviews on this site, I was a little tentative about booking a room for my family here for one night, but did so anyway. I wasn't disappointed. Essentially you get what you pay for: a room at an airport hotel.

The beds were comfortable and the room was small but clean. (Who expects a big room at an airport hotel? Perhaps people who don't travel much.) The carpet will need to be replaced soon. We didn't hear any airplane noise.

We had the pool to ourselves, although we had trouble getting in. (Maybe that's why we had it to ourselves--no one else could get in.) The young woman at the desk was persistent in helping us--eventually. There was something wrong with the entry system. Even the facility services man sent to help us had trouble with it.

The front desk service is the only complaint I have about our stay. When we arrived, we stood for about 5 minutes at the desk waiting behind another patron. I don't have a problem with waiting because I know that the desk staff have a lot to do, but I at least want my existence to be acknowledged. There were three women at the desk and only one was helping another guest. The other two were performing various tasks--one was just getting there in for the evening shift, I believe. Anyway, of the three women, only one had adequate and professional customer service skills. The other two women exhibited what I have come to recognize as typical Philadelphia-area attitudes toward customer service. (This attitude is especially apparent in the airport).

We used the hotel shuttle (which also serves the Aloft and Sheraton hotels on the same property) to go to the airport to catch the train to Downtown Philadelphia. Service was competent but not friendly. We noticed that the shuttle to the airport filled up fast. Parking is reasonable at $12 or 24 hours.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jsctraveler
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear jsctraveler,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in Philadelphia. We appreciate you taking the time to review us online. We would like all of our guests to enjoy great service from each of our team members and it's comments like yours that help us to improve service. We hope to have you back again when you are in the Philadelphia area.