“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #58 of 86 Hotels in Philadelphia
Florida
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I read the other reviews and found the hotel room clean and comfortable. The Starwood Four Points website has rates for park and stay which I use for the airport, and find they are very reasonable and competitive so no daily parking charge--included in room rate. Shuttle runs automatically every 20 minutes to airport.The staff was friendly and asked if needed anything. A bit surprised at the nondescript decoration of hardware in the room. I love minimalist as long as quality, but thought the faucets could have been upgraded, and somehow even with new carpeting and nice white comforters and the typical comfy. Have only stayed in the CA and Miami Four Points, so that was my comparison. I think there are upgrades taking place there, since there was a sign. However, it was very clean and will use again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank roseanne124

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while meeting up with college friends for a weekend getaway. I had stayed here in march & april also. Im not disappointed. The hotel is nice, quiet and the beds are very comfortable. The only thing that I will have to say that I didnt like was that the parking cost an additional $12 a day & the card reader at the ticket booth never works right & u have to call the front desk & it causes a bit of a traffic jam at the exit gate. I also had an issue with getting refunded when I mistakenly booked the wrong dates. The hotel refunded me the money but it was quite a lengthy process, and the hotel certainly took their time handling it without urgency. I did receive the refund after countlesd calls & being transferred to everyone who works for the hotel & manages it. All in all, its a nice hotel & id stay here again despite my parking and refund issues.

1 Thank ashley f
Karen M, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
Dear ashley f,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy our hotel and services, however, apologize for the refund inconveniences that you experienced this time around. Thank you for letting us know and we hope to see you back here soon.
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel and it was in a great location to go to a Phillies game. Room was spotless and staff was very friendly. We didnt take advantage of anything other than a good nights sleep during our stay at the Four Points.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Blkjamis
Dearborn Heights, Mi
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two days on business in July of 2013. The hotel Lobby looked beautiful. My room however was another story. Outdated rooms, The television had about 6 working channels most flickered and had static. The internet is so slow it is almost unusebale even when using my own portable router plugged into their Lan line. There were no dressers for your clothing, just a wooden stand with cardboard type decorator boxes which can be found at Ikea or Walmart. Lets not forget the hidden $12.00 a day parking fee which is added to your room charge. For the amount of money this hotel charges, it is EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. Id take a little time and research other options in the area which are more cost effective.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank sfromd
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Dear sfromd,

We are so sorry to hear about all the trouble you had while at our property and that we did not meet your expectations. At your convenience, please contact our General Manager, Chris Hartzell, at 215-220-4607 so we can speak with you personally about your stay. Thank you so much.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Not terrible for a short stay. We were booked here by US Airways after a flight cancellation...it was ok overall. The rooms are comfortable and they were clean, decoration is what's expected of a Four Points. Service was good at the front desk...however, we had issues with the air conditioner. They sent two persons to fix it and it was never fixed.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank gabopr
Dear gabopr,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to the Philadelphia area. We are very sorry to hear that your challenge with the air conditioner was not taken care of to your satisfaction. We have shared your comments with our engineering team in the hopes that future guests will not encounter the same challenges. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to win you back on a future stay.
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I'm here now on my cell, so pardon any errors. Awful. The place is clean, but reminds me of the Honeymooners apartment building. The internet is free, but the room should be too! Old and no where near 3 stars. Hidden charge for parking and worker Kenneth E. Is horrible at his job. I'm usually ok with the Sheraton hotels, not this time.

3 Thank sshe1
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear sshe1,

We are so sorry we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the team to ensure our service improves in all areas. Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to Philadelphia and we hope to win you back on a future stay.
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Almost too nice a hotel for a short 12-hour stay. Room was very nice and clean, and I had a nice view of the city. My bed was very comfortable. The women at the front desk (whose name I did not catch) was very friendly and informative. The bartender that night (July 8) was also great. Lots of flight crews staying there, which I thought was cool. I can't speak to the value, as my stay was covered by the airline on which I gave up my seat.

1 Thank Erin K
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Dear Erin K,

Thank you for the great review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope to host you on an official visit to Philadelphia in the future!