The clerk behind the desk was nice enough at check in. Our room was ok. Nothing fancy. 5th floor and there had been a pretty good leak in our room through the ceiling, but nothing done to patch it.
We were mostly disappointed by the bartender. We had been to a concert and skipped having a beer because we knew we had to drive back to the hotel. I called the hotel. They stated the bar was open til 11. We rushed back so that we could enjoy a cocktail before bed. It was 10:55 and "David" wouldn't serve us. We were upset by this, but a nice patron at the bar informed us that the Sheraton next door was still open. We walked over there and had a drink and some food and had great service from Tracey. We fly out of Philadelphia often and next time will stay at a different property. Overall, just average. Not thrilled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport has free PHL shuttle service. We're near Philadelphia Sports Complex and 8 miles from center city Philly, PA Convention Center, and the historic district ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points