I was pretty unimpressed by this hotel. I travel regularly for business and had not stayed at a Four Points by Sheraton before. Unfortunately, I thought this was overpriced and only adequate for a quick business stay.
-Shuttle service supposed to be "on the :20" which was more like on the hour or more, especially during the day. I called them 3 times to get that shuttle to pick me up at the airport! I then used it to get to the airport in the evening and the driver also was not there on the :20 and nowhere near it... the hotel is like 7 minutes from the airport, come on.
-Decor was outdated (90s) and in some places, it looked like they had just thrown a coat of paint over some rusty metal.
-Less than secure access to the guest rooms directly off the lobby restaurant - the door was supposed to be closed to the stairway but instead it was stuck open because the paint was not done well and it kept it propped open.
-Breakfast area/restaurant appearance was less than satisfactory - all of the bakery cases were completely empty, even when the restaurant was open! It made me feel, as a guest, that I had no idea where my breakfast was coming from, because the counter area was not well lit and there was absolutely nothing in the bakery cases.
-When I checked in, I was supposed to get breakfast vouchers as a part of our agreed upon rate. They never gave me the vouchers, so I ended up paying for 2 breakfasts. Some other people from my company were staying there and got their vouchers... so I assumed that if I went back at the end of my stay, the hotel would expense my 2 breakfasts my company paid for. To my disappointment, the guest services clerk said there was "NO WAY" to reimburse me for the breakfasts. That is an unacceptable answer.
-My room was not turned over the first day I stayed there. I did not leave the "do not disturb" sign up, so I don't know what happened. I had to ask for it to be changed at 5 PM when I stepped out for dinner.
-In room supplies were not replenished. I had to ASK for more coffee packets to be delivered to my room each day I was there. Also, the shampoos/conditioners/body soap smell like some terrible cheap flower scent. Having to be presentable to a group of business professionals, I was embarrassed to have to use those products... they were nowhere near unisex in scent and they were super runny and thin coming out of those dispensers stuck up on the wall of the shower.
-Most staff were friendly
-Good breakfast menu
-Close to the airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport has free PHL shuttle service. We're near Philadelphia Sports Complex and 8 miles from center city Philly, PA Convention Center, and the historic district ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- 4 Points By Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
- Four Points Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Points