“Would stay again”

Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport
Ranked #58 of 87 Hotels in Philadelphia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would say over all our stay was good. The only thing that I didn't like was how much they charge for parking. It was $12/day. That seems high to me. If you are a member you shouldn't have to pay. The rooms were a little small for four people. We squeezed in a roll away bed.I was very impressed with their service. We had requested a roll away bed and they brought it up and made it up while we were gone. It was very comfortable. The decor could use updating. It was clean and we had plenty of towels. The front desk was friendly. Lots of parking. It was quiet. Conveniently located to airport. We went to a Phillies game and it was about a 15 minute drive. We ate breakfast downstairs. The food was good. The service is little slow. They were very accommodating when we ask for one meal to go. They made sure we had silverware, napkins, and condiments to take back with us. They even waited to make it so when we went back upstairs it was hot.The servings are pretty large. My husband and I shared a meal. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms are little small for four travelers. Especially if you are going to put a roll away bed in the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel is very convenient and quite, which is very comfortable for the traveller like me after disembarking from the ship with minimum of sleep on board.

The hotel staffs are very polite and helpful; the environment is a complex of Sheraton hotels which is just beside the airport. The shuttle bus service to the airport are available every 20 minutes. The city centre is 20 minutes away from the hotel and the shopping area is just 10-15 minutes by taxi.

The rooms are clean and cosy.

Room Tip: Ask for the room in the higher level
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear jguzon,
We are happy to hear you had a great stay, and we loved having you! Thank you for sharing your kind review with us, and we hope you will visit with us again very soon. All the best.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay overall. The room and amenities were fine and it was in a pretty good location for the airport. Most of the staff I interacted with were friendly. The one problem was the evil woman working at the front desk when I checked in. She laughed at me because I got caught in the rain and was soaked. She did not seem friendly or interested in my wellbeing one bit. She did not smile at all and was just rude. Other than that, everything was ok here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at the Four Points Philadelphia airport while waiting for the completion of a minor repair to our home in Center City Philadelphia. Although only 15 minutes away we really enjoyed our stay including the outdoor pool and very helpful stall notably the front desk and Brian the Housekeeping Manager. All were professional and courteous and helped to turn our stay into a mini vacation/ get away. It should be noted that our dog was also welcome. It was also nice to have access to the Sheraton Suites and Aloft hotels that share the property.

Overall a great stay minor issues: furniture in room could be updated (beds very comfortable though) and the elevators are painfully slow. We also had to wait nearly 15 minutes for a waiter to appear when we arrived for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

The airport provided my husband and I a room here due to a rescheduled flight and we found the hotel to be nice enough. Our room was clean, the beds comfortable, check in was a breeze and the staff very friendly. The restaurant at the hotel was average. The free shuttle to the airport was very convenient as well and runs every 20 min. I do not know if I would stay here if actually visiting the city but it was perfect for a layover.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j4689
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear j4689,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your honest review. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed our clean and comfortable guest rooms, convenient free airport shuttle, and received excellent service from our friendly staff. Thank you for your feedback about our restaurant because it provides us with an opportunity to better our hotel and improve your experience. Thanks again for sharing, and se hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. All the best.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The staff that greeted me was very friendly and accommodating. We were given a king room that was very clean and modern fixtures. Great bedding, great air condition. Big desk to use computer with free Wifi. Good size space. Very close to I95 N or S and Phl airport. The room had a few marks on the wall but I don't sleep on the walls. Carpet people it was clean also, again I don't sleep on the floor. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank happyjimi16
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I did not choose the hotel, because it was compensation for a 6 hour delay by the airline. So I had been traveling for 22 hours and just needed sleep. I have travelled widely I the USA and for me this hotel is below average. The decoration is tired, the staff did not really care, and did not 'manage' another guest who seemed to be asking 'many questions about nothing' despite 4 or 5 people waiting to check in. I have seen better in this Franchise

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business