“Beautiful flat in an historical building... Great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vlafortun...
Rouyn-Noranda, Canada
“Beautiful flat in an historical building... Great!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The penthouse was just perfect for our stay: clean, comfortable and with many historical decorative features.

It was a bit noisy during week-end nights, but I guess it was too be expected in the Old City where there are so many good pubs and restaurants. The location in Old City is indeed one of the things we liked most about the penthouse.

We had a lovely stay and would consider renting this penthouse again if we were too go back to Philadephia.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location + historical building
Liked least: Noisy weekend nights
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Washington

Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
28 Mar 2013
Just wanted to make a note that as of yesterday (April 6th, 2013) there has been a wall put up behind the sofa and the day bed creating a private and separate second bedroom. Pictures will be updated soon.

Thanks,
San Francisco
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Management Response
18 Mar 2013
Thank you for the review Jack, I met with a contractor last week about putting up a wall behind the couch with a door close to the windows (we had done this in one of the units below). The issue is trying to get in there for a week to do the work when no one is renting. As of now it looks like there is a week in April open so we are shooting for that. Once we do build that proper second bedroom with wall, we will update site with new pictures so that people can see this. We didn't mean to be misleading about this, but it we didn't feel it was right at the moment to call it a 1 bedroom either. We felt like it was kind of something inbetween. But yes we understand this is an issue and we are making a private second bedroom hopefully in April but if we get booked up it might have to wait until later in the summer (spring is our busy season). Thanks again for staying with us and I hope we can host you again in the future.

Best,

Josh & Miranda Russell
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing