“Highly Enjoyable”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

I truly enjoyed the Rodin show, which looked beautiful in this intimate space. Sometimes it is good to go to a smaller gallery that isn't so overwhelming. And the historic videos on Rodin and the foundries were bonuses. I've been here before, and each time it is a surprisingly jewel.

Visited November 2013

delco,pa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

I was in the neighborhood and decided to view this.I was just there In November. I went by myself .

When i tried to do the cell phone audio tour the guards kept harrassing me while I was attempting to figure it out( there was very little instructions at the front and no data on the codes to each work of art) After Harassing me for thr 4th time about my cell phone( even though all iw as doing was hitting 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, 12 and the pound key to hear each art work tour.

If they are going to have a cell phone tour, then you have to let people TOUCH THIER PHONES! Its 2011! people have to check thier phones all the time for work, etc,I dont mean make calls. but People need to be tethered to other places now.

I have been to a dozen different art museums throughout the US and I have NEVER once been so insulted and harassed like this . Ever. Thank God It was a free exhibit. But if this is how they treat you when its free, Then i am going to go elsewhere and pay.
Not recommended for any art enthusiasts.

Visited November 2011

Been to Arthur Ross Gallery? Share your experiences!