We recently stayed here because of a huge power outage where we live (Philadelphia suburbs). The hotel was filled with fellow "refugees". It's not very much fun to have to go a hotel because you can't be in your own house, but the service here really made up for that. The front desk staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, as are the valet parking people. The room comes with free breakfast, and they also provide a light dinner in the evening. Our first night, the dining area was packed with people with little kids, all of whom were there because of the storm and outage. The staff in the dining area could not have been nicer and more patient. Everyone smiled and had a kind word.
We had to stay an additional night because our power was still out, and I simply called and requested the same room. The young lady at the front desk remembered me, and everyone greeted us warmly when we came back. I really can't stress enough how great the service was. We were in Jamaica a few weeks ago, and the difference between the front desk staff there and the staff at this hotel is like night and day.
The room itself was very nice. Totally clean and spacious room, comfy bed, good internet service, and nicely appointed kitchenette. We need a wheelchair accessible room, and they did a good job with doing accessibility properly. This is not one of the fancier, more upscale hotels in the city, but it's clean, it's comfortable, and you just can't beat the service. A particular thank you to Deonna at the front desk - thanks for making us feel at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel is ideal for day, weekend getaway, or longer stays. Our hotel in Center City Philadelphia is just steps away from Historic City Hall and the Reading Terminal Market. The Pennsylvania Convention Center, Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, world-class restaurants and shopping are all within walking distance of our extended stay Philadelphia hotel. While away from home, our Philadelphia Center City hotel helps you feel connected. Enjoy a sense of community at our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and the complimentary evening social events Monday-Wednesday. Our Center City Philadelphia hotel suites offer separate living, working and dining areas, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet and hallmark Marriott service. Our Philadelphia hotel in Center City is easily accessible from the Philadelphia Airport, Amtrak Train Station and I-95. Our Center City Philadelphia hotel meeting rooms, ideal for groups of 20-40 guests, are perfect for small meetings and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Residence Inn