Wonderful place, old world charm. Rooms are decent size, bathroom a bit cramped, wifi decent, noise from alley trash pickup at 5:30 am was loud!!! I wondered why earplugs were available. Toiletries were nice, as were towels. Breakfast included was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When making plans to visit Philadelphia, consider using the Union League of Philadelphia as your home away from home. Our newly renovated Four-Diamond level hotel, The Inn at the League, located at 1450 Sansom, between Broad and 15th Streets, is centrally located on Philadelphia's Avenue of the Arts. The Inn at the League has 84 guest rooms and suites, each with its own charm. Truly in a class by itself, The Inn offers an incomparable mix of distinctive history and old world hospitality. Many of our first time guests have referred to us as the "best-kept secret in Center City Philadelphia." The League adheres to a strict dress code policy. The League requires a jacket be worn by men when dining in any of the restaurants. The exceptions to this policy are breakfast Monday through Sunday; lunch on Saturday and all day on Sunday, which allow business casual. Business casual is defined as a collared shirt and slacks for men and appropriate attire for women. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your The Inn At The Union League reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Union League Hotel Philadelphia
- Union League Philadelphia