My partner and I stayed here in late June - I forget the date! Anyway, my partner made the reservation and I was a little skeptical when I realized how close we would be to downtown Philly. No worries though, it's a nice neighborhood with some cool and funky homes and it's super close to great places to see.
Minutes from the museum and the old Penitentiary (which the Innkeeper gave us tickets to), and a hop from the historic area of Philly.
Parking is on street, but you have to expect that this close to everything! Not a problem for us as we were able to park right in front.
Innkeepers were very pleasant as were the other guests. The continental breakfast was quite acceptable with good choices provided. The Inn is roomy and very clean with a terrific front porch to relax on in the evening with a cup of java.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia