My fiancé and I drove my daughter up to her first year at Drexel University and needed a convenient place to stay. the Sheraton near Drexel was over $300 per night! Cornerstone is less than 4 blocks from her dorm and offers so much more for much less cost. My fiancé was reluctant to stay at a Bed & Breakfast, since he is a private person and not a breakfast eater but owners Dennis and Liz have won him over to B&Bs! They are so accommodating, welcoming and full of helpful information. The location was excellent, we walked to Eastern State Penitentiary and the Art Museum. The subway is also very close. We will definitely be back whenever we visit Philly again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia