Could only stay one night but would definitely stay there the next time we visit Philadelphia. Hosts were extremely outgoing and friendly and very knowledgeable about the area. The inn itself is beautiful with stained glass windows and beautiful hardwood floors. Our breakfast was hot out of the oven and served with fresh fruit as well as muffins. We did not leave hungry!! Our room was clean and very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia