We found the Cornerstone B & B to be a welcoming, beautiful and spotless place to stay in a very convenient location. We stayed in the Furness Room...perfect for 1 or 2 people, ensuite bathroom, comfortable bed, super-clean and pretty, too! The innkeepers were wonderful, breakfast was delicious, and the Victorian front porch is a lovely place to people watch, read, relax or have a (great) cup of coffee. Tea, coffee and snacks are set out for guests to enjoy at any time...the neighborhood is charming and quiet, and a very short drive from downtown Philly. Check out the ceiling in the dining room! Pretty details everywhere. I highly recommend the Cornerstone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia