“Wow”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Philadelphia
Silverstone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 25 Philadelphia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This place is the best hidden gem in Philadelphia. We were amazed and felt like we were in Europe. The Room was large and well equipped. The home made food was incredible . The coffee was best I ever had. You will be so happy with this booking, so just do it and see for yourself

Room Tip: Any room you get there is worth every penny.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom536
There are newer reviews for Silverstone Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I spent 3 nights here while in the area to provide care for a family member. I come to the area often and usually stay in one of the chain hotels nearby, but I am very glad I chose to stay at Silverstone B&B during this trip. The owners are very available and radiate such sincere and heartfelt hospitality that it was a comfort to be their guest. The room was spacious and the bed was extra comfortable (a Posturepedic mattress). The bathroom was clean and fully stocked with nice toiletries. The breakfast each morning was made to order and very generous. This is a lovely accommodation in every way.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Yolantaroman, Owner at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Sometimes I am feeling that it is a privilege to be a host in a B&B , because there are such a nice people coming to stay with us. Some of them need only a tasty breakfast, other are searching for a homy place different than a hotel. And meeting these people often makes me a better person.
Rom Roman

Reviewed 4 September 2013

First, I am not a B & B person! Having said that, I must say my five night stay was comfortable and relaxed. I enjoyed my room and the house. A private bathroom was included. Breakfasts were wonderful and plentiful. Host and hostess were polite and professional. Guests have access to a washer/dryer. Being within walking distance, or short drive if one wishes, to Chestnut Hill's main drag is reason enough to stay here! I would definitely stay here again. It's close enough to downtown Philly for a family visit to the historic sites and art museums.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank havefuneveryday
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed four nights at this historic and lovely bed and breakfast.We were welcomed by the friendly owners Rom and Yolanta who ensured that we had what we needed and answered any questions about nearby restaurants, museums and trails to enjoy. Large room upstairs with private bath, spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. Every morning we enjoyed a full breakfast prepared by the talented chef and harpist Renee. Delicious food and excellent coffee from a local coffee brewer. My husband loved the blueberrry pancakes and I enjoyed the fruits and eggs!
Walked to chestnut hill for dinner at Heirloom-wonderful.
We would definitely recommend this lovely place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CatCalifornia
aldek, Public Relations Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear CatCalifornia,
Thank you for your review. To hear from you (an experienced tripadvisor's reviewer) that new coffee was good and that our PR manager was doing a great job was a great reward, especially for Rom. He's showed your review to Renee, and forgot to show it to Yolanta (who,as an B&B owner, doesn't need encouragement).
Truly Yours,
Rom

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We came back 3rd time. This place is fabulous! It is not only beautifully decorated, but also provides warm and comfort traveler needs. The breakfasts are delicious and the hosts are terrific. We can't wait to be back! Thank you Yolanta a and Aldek!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
aldek, Public Relations Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear Stan and Barbara,
Maybe our breakfast was good, but your company - even better !
Thanks for coming. Next time double omelets for both of you!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My friend and I wanted to take a weekend trip away from the city and decided to try a bed and breakfast instead of staying at a hotel downtown. Our stay at Silverstone B&B went way beyond our expectations. Rom and Yolanta were the most gracious hosts. Although we requested a 1 bedroom, to our surprise, Yolanta offered us 2 spacious rooms at check-in to accommodate our needs since it wasn't a busy weekend. Both rooms were very clean, had lots of space and storage, and felt very homey. The bathroom was newly renovated and was stocked with everything you could possibly need. Even though we were 20 minutes past the usual breakfast time, Renee cheerfully greeted us, and quickly whipped us up a delicious spinach and cheese omelette and waffles, while Rom entertained us with stories about the history of the house (they've been running this B&B for 18+years!) and recommended places to visit in Philly. Yolanta and Rom were sincerely caring and made sure we had a great time. We wished we could have stayed longer and look forward to coming back and bringing more friends. Overall, great price, genuine hospitality, and the most beautiful house, inside and out!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal L
aldek, Manager at Silverstone Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you very much for your review. Please visit us again.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed for a week here. The room is unique with its classic style. Innkeepers are nice and friendly. Rom drived me to the train station when leaving here. Thank him so much!

What a memorable experience! I would choose here definitely if i come to PA!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Philadelphia
Chestnut Hill
The Gables Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 25 in Philadelphia
City Center West
La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast

Been to Silverstone Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!