“One Giant Tree House”
Review of Morris Arboretum

Morris Arboretum
Ranked #36 of 463 things to do in Philadelphia
More attraction details
Owner description: Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania is a historic public garden and educational institution. It promotes an understanding of the relationship between plants, people and place through programs that integrate science, art and the humanities.
Reviewed 30 December 2011

It is getting rough out there people when I break my 30 minute car limit. But as summer drags on and I am feeling a little been there done that…you gotta bend the rules. Today we hit up Morris Arboretum in Chestnut Hill. Now I am not a garden kinda mom but I have to say as giant gardens go this place was pretty cool. The whole thing is kinda feels like a giant tree house adventure. For my complete review please got to my website HipsterHenry.com "A Kid's Guide to Philadelphia" http://www.hipsterhenry.com/thingstodo/attractions/morrisarboretum/

Reviewed 21 December 2011

My mom and I have gone here for mother's day and enjoyed the peaceful trails and sounds. If your looking for natural beauty put your walking shoes and enjoy.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

nice place in any season, or any weather, good place for a date

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Beautiful gardens. Pristine, quiet and just perfectly lovely. Great for families and photos! Perfect place for a romantic walk.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This places is RIGHT ACROSS from where I grew up. They do a fantastic job but go when the weather is good.