“Excellent overall. A must for vegans/vegetarians.”
Review of HipCityVeg

HipCityVeg
Ranked #63 of 4,491 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Facebook - Hipcityveg Phone - 1 (215) 278-7605
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Really cool little place. I always love visiting the city so that there is plentiful veg options. The Hip city mock chicken ranch burger is outstanding. I could eat one everyday. So good!! The place is a little small, so might not get a table at the very busiest times, but the food is worth going for, table or not. Staff are great and service excellent. Can't wait to go back and try something different. Although i might just have the mock chicken ranch again!! Yum!

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I was so excited to find this place after looking on HappyCow for vegan places right in downtown Philly. The Udon Salad was well portioned and delicious. I may or may not have had a scrumptious brownie ;) enjoy the food and if the weather is nice there is a park one block to your left when you leave the restaurant!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

A friend in the area and I stopped by here as it was vegan Monday for me. We looked on our handy local app and found this to be walking distance from my hotel. Score! There was a line but it moved quickly. We each got salad and I also got a tea and cookie. The food was good. The place could've been cleaner but I realize the location and traffic might make that difficult. The staff was friendly too.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place has excellent, reasonably priced vegan food. My kids love the Ziggy Burger and beg me to come here when we are in Philly. The green lemonade is also exceptional. This is one of my favorite spots to eat in Philly.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I travel a lot and usually have to make due with salads and side dishes to stay with a vegan diet. Not so in Philadelphia! So much to choose from! The best there....and anywhere as far as I know so far...is HipCityVeg!

This is a Vegan fast food place with just a few tables. The staff is super-friendly and excited when people like their food. In my short visit to the city, I ate here twice and wanted to come more! I had the Buffalo mushroom sandwich which was outstanding!!!! I also had the Crispy Chick'n which was out of this world! Both times with fantastic, fresh sweet potato fries and a green lemonade (with kale).

This will definitely be on my list when I visit again! Please, please, please consider opening HipCityVeg in Houston, TX!!!! I'll personally keep you in business!