“The best pretzel ever eaten”

Philly Pretzel Factory
Ranked #665 of 4,519 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Yummiest n tastiest n most reasonable pretzels ever eaten.wonderfully located next to oyster house.a must to visit n eat there n pack lots for home.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I currently live in Atlanta,GA. Could not wait to go home to Philly to go to the pretzel factory. You get 4 piping hot pretzel and any kind of dips or mustards for a buck! I end up buying 20 that day to share and I was in heaven! Very friendly staff and fresh cheap pretzels.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Since my daughter started school in Philadelphia, this has become a must stop on our visits. Did you know this is a chain? We buy a bunch and share them with our neighbors at home. Plus we snack on them on the car ride home. and guess what? they offer a great platter with dip if you have a bunch of people coming over. Something a little different and delic.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Love these pretzels, always hot from the oven, perfectly salted, and a real deal! I brought these home to my husband and he was returned to childhood with one bite!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

My husband is from Philly and is always craving authentic Philly Pretzels. OK... so we're in Philly, only to find that the street vendors no longer seem to sell pretzels!! Horror!! So we got on our iPads and searched around until we found the Philly Pretzel Factory. We went to the location at 1532 Samson. The pretzels were perfect. Warm and tasty. Got our baker's dozen and were on our way. Packed the leftovers in bags in our suitcases and when we got home, they were still really good!