“Cold pretzels ”

Philly Pretzel Factory
Ranked #707 of 4,629 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I was dying for a Philly pretzel and bought one here. It was cold and not very tasty. With a name like Philly pretzel company you would expect fresh homemade pretzels. What a disappointing experience.

On a food note my son did enjoy his pretzel hotdog.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I moved from the Philly area several years ago and really miss Philly soft pretzels. I ordered 10 of these on line and was really disappointed. They don't taste at all like the pretzel that I remember.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

First off, they don't even give you a whole pretzel; it's half a pretzel. Second, the half pretzel wasn't even hot. Third, there was barely any salt on it. And if you want mustard, they charge you 50 cents!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The pretzels here can be compared to frozen pizza. The other reviews are either fake or they have never had a real pretzel before.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I am a orginal Philadelphian I use to go to the pretzel street vendor it was great I am now in florida for 18 yrs a store openened here however here, its more like a bread stick very doughie not the traditional shape ( quacker, shape of a childs arms folded in prayer) and pretzel are too thick I was told the style of pretzel is because of the smaller oven because this is a kiosk too bad because the pictures of the traditional pretzels look very good, I have found traditional style pretzel. Philly Pretzel factory if you cant do it right down here then dont do it at all JK

1  Thank lovesurf