“Expensive for what it is”

Philly Tours - Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tours
Ranked #25 of 74 Tours in Philadelphia
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Expensive for what it is”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We had a much better time on the tour in Boston which added on a duck tour ride. The Philly one was rushed, we didn't get a decent photograph the whole way and to go right ground it only takes about an hour and a half and they charge 27 dollars!!! Not worth it. The phlash tour wasn't on the day we were there otherwise woud have done that.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank natureloverGlasgow

Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Perfect way to experience Philly”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Visiting from South Africa... And the Philly Tour Bus was the perfect way to experience and get a background on Philly! Thanks to Sebastian and team for A job well done! Very educational and entertaining. Many thanks

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Wow! New appreciation of Philly”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I did the Philly by night tour with my sister and it was amazing! you get a tour of the main parts of Philly from the evening time into the night and take wonderful photographs. I really enjoyed this tour and it was worth the 25 bucks! Would definitely recommend to a friend, couple, or family...even for the business traveller. Here, you get to learn about the history of Philly. The customer service was 4/5 to me but what I did not like was having to bend your head to watch out for branches since the bus is so high but the driver was very cautious.

Metairie, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It was awful!!! The first bus did not have A/C at all and the second bus had a broken A/C and we happened to be lucky enough to get those two most of the day. One of the busses had a great sound system but the others were so garbled that we couldn't understand anything. It was a waste of my money!!! Try the Big "D" busses or the green trolleys....they both had A/C!!! Most of the busses had limited seating on the lower level!!

1 Thank jma1234
Many, Louisiana
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bus Fumes”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It was pouring rain the day of our pre-booked tour. I didn't think that would be a problem but when we got on the bus the only available seats were upstairs and most of those were wet. My husband and I found two that were dry but when the bus started moving water began dripping on my husband's head. When we got on the bus the fumes were really bad but were told it would be better once we got going. It never got better and after about 15 minutes of the fumes my husband was getting a headache so we got off. What part of the tour I did hear was interesting. There was a passenger that talked a lot while the tour guide was talking. It was very distracting and I think the tour guides need to address this anytime it happens. It's not fair to the other passengers who have paid and want to hear the guide.

Visited June 2013