“Good For Lunch in Manayunk”
Review of Manayunk Tavern

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manayunk Tavern
Ranked #1,334 of 5,097 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stopped in for lunch with friends during the Manayunk Arts Fest. I ordered the filet sandwich, others ordered burgers or tacos. The sandwich was fine - a bit over cooked. Fries were good. Service was a bit slow, but understandable as the place was pretty crowded. Nice pub atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I had the lobster ravioli and husband had the salmon dinner. We also shared the fig and arugula salad. All were very good. Had the house Pinot Grigio, " Canyon Road", was very good.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We came for the Manayunk festival and we understand that was really busy, but we were drinking waiting a table and the hostess yell at us for being in her path in a super rude and disrespectful way. I will not returned here

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Dine & drink inside or outside. Outside corner seating is along both Main St. and Rector St., so you can pick sun or shade. Sadly, no view of the Schuylkill or the canal, so you're limited to people watching. Service was quick. Waitress arrived with ice water immediately as she took our drink order. My Tavern Burger was about 1/3 pound, cooked "medium" perfectly (no pink, but not dried out), with crisp bacon and onions and the usual lettuce & tomato. Fries were not memorable, but not greasy. Beer list is about 2 pages long. Alas, Yuengling Lager only in bottles ($4). For the life of me, though, I can't understand how a bar with such a variety of beer does not have chilled/frosted mugs or glasses if the customer asks for one. Even if you don't serve them normally, at least have some chilled and waiting in case they're requested! My Yuengling bottle was only marginally cold -- and the waitress offered a (warm) glass. No thanks. I would have given 4 stars, except for this. I hope management reads this review!!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

You can dine in or outside. You can have Sushi, crab cakes, burgers and salads and a well made cocktail or a specialized micro brew beer.
The place is large inside and out. The deck dining is a very pleasant setting.