“Koagie what?”

Cuisines: Korean
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Koagie what?”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I must of hit this place on an off day as when I walked in the place was empty and everyone seemed to be bothered to have me order any food. I ordered a Koagie spicy, and it was TOO spicy. I guess it was payback for coming in that day. I have heard of the rave reviews of the famous Koagie, and know people who swear by them. I will go back as everybody has an off day, but in Chinatown with some many choices it's hard to go back on a maybe it will be good.

• Visited January 2013

Venice, Florida
“fantastic koagies”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I had read in several publications that the koagie was a fantastic sandwich, so after the Thankgiving Day my wife and I were walking through Chinatown and saw Sammy Con's and ventured in. The staff was extremely nice, and the place was clean and comfortable. Had chicken wings for appitizer, delicious. We ordered Koagies mine pork, my wife chicken. While we waited they presented us with a few few small dishes of, cured cucumbers, mushrooms, broccali and kimchee. The kimchee was the best I ever had. Then our koagies came again delicious. I wouldn't have ordered the wings if I had know how satisifying the sandwiches were.They also had domestic beer bottles for 2 dollars. This place was a really nice stop, and I am looking forward to returning.

• Visited November 2012