“Great little restaurant!”
Review of Vegan Tree

Vegan Tree
Ranked #1,549 of 4,485 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My husband and I were given a gift certificate by a friend who knows we love to try vegetarian restaurants. This is a cute little restaurant with great food. I believe we were served by one of the owners who was very welcoming. The Vegan Tree sandwich and the chickpea soup were very tasty. We will definitely return when we are in Philadelphia again!

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

It was really nice. The food was presented well and was very tasty. It was my sons birthday, he goes to school in the area...we're from NY. The place was small and they were very polite to move other guest around to accommodate our large party. I really appreciated that being vegan isn't always easy. The waitress was very friendly and good humored. I think it's my spot for vegan eats when I'm in town.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

The name of this place has changed - it's still called loving but on 4sq and maps but the current name is vegan tree. We didn't have any food but tried the most delicious and vegan bubble tea!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were driving up South Street looking for a a parking spot and, luckily, found one right in front of this restaurant. I'm a vegetarian, so it's like it was fate!

I had an amazing vegan meal here! The 2 people working (the owners, I think) were sooo nice and friendly to us. The inside was clean and cute and very welcoming.

We started with some fake "chicken" nuggets. They were fantastic. Then we both had the same meal, the fake "chicken" sandwich. It was a very hearty meal – and delicious. The restaurant is super clean. I loved every second there!

Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

This was once called "the loving hut"--its now the "vegan tree". Adorable little place on south street. Beautiful and hip decorations inside--has a very clean look inside. Its menu is 100% vegan--they have everything from healthy vegan salads--to vegan junk food like vegan mac n cheese. Big selection of vegan desserts! Amazing bubble tea!!!