“Surprise!!!”

Steve's Prince of Steaks
Ranked #528 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I was surprised at this place, I use to live in Philly but for someone reason never went here, but on my most recent trip back my boyfriend and I were staying near here so we tried it. It was actually very good, my only complaint is, they don't chop there meat, but boyfriend thought it was so good we had to go back almost every night for him to get one before going home, he thought they were amAzing! I would definitely give this place a shot!

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Ordered a large cheese steak wit. Overall good flavor with a very soft roll. Wasn't the best but left very satisfied. Also had the wiz fries. Deadly but delicious. I'll be back!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Steve's Prince of Steaks serves a Philly Cheesteak with sliced meat and your choice of provolone or Whiz. I had the Whiz which was glopped on liberally. The sandwich was sufficiently large and filling. Decent enough, but if I lived in that area and wanted to find a place to eat cheesesteaks regularly, I'd keep searching in hopes of something better.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

It's a better than average steak sandwich (on par with a Pat's or Geno's), but not an exceptional one. In the area and hungry, a good choice. Looking for something special go to John's roast pork in south Philly(check if open b4 going-crazy hours) or other south Philly places that seem to compete with each other. Bread is always a big factor and south Philly has the bakeries. There are a number of neighborhood sandwich shops that also make a good product so support your neighbor. If not, this is a good choice.