“Delicious barbecue!!”
Review of Dante's Barbecue - CLOSED

Dante's Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 August 2013

If by chance you find yourself in Northeast Philadelphia with a craving for ribs look no further than Dante's. The taste is amazing, the service is fast and friendly and the portions are perfect. I've been to a lot of BBQ places as I travel for work and seek them out. I consider myself lucky to have found Dante's and have been there several times throughout the summer.Give them a try you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The other night, on a tip from a friend, we went to Dante's Barbecue at its new location (the original Dante's was in the 4800 Block of Lancaster Avenue, in West Philly). It was outstanding. My husband is a barbeque afficianado, so I have tasted a LOT of the stuff, but Dante's was just about the best I've had. We ordered ribs, chicken wings, cole slaw, potato salad, and greens. Everything was superb: fresh and perfectly cooked. The barbeque sauce was flavorful and smoky, spicy but not searing. We couldn't have been happier. The restaurant has an extensive menu, and I'm sure we will be going back to sample its other offerings.