“Amazing for breakfast/brunch”

Ranked #24 of 4,402 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
“Amazing for breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

When I came from NY, Sabrina's Cafe was my first stop. I got there on a Saturday morning at 10, it wasn't very crowded but by the time I left, there were many people who came for brunch.
I've had the house coffee (it's from La Colombe and it was really good), a seasonal special turkey sandwich with home fries - very tasty and my gf got the Stuffed French Toast. And that was the big deal! They were to die for. Creamy, crispy, sweet enough, I was forcing myself to finish one because they were SO good.
Therefore I recommend Sabrina's Cafe for anyone who's in Philly and wants to have a mouth-watering breakfast/brunch experience.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vineland
“A pleasant surprise ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon by accident as we entered the Italian market. The hostess gave a little synopsis of her favorite dishes as did an older couple leaving the restaurant along with "do yourself a favor and eat here." We quickly termed to the closest wine store per the hostesses directions and came back with a nice bottle of Prosecco to start our day. The restaurant was a buzz with small rooms filled with lots of people. If you like a lot of space to dine and a quiet atmosphere, I would not recommend. But if you like the feel of the small, nook-like restaurants in Philly, give it a whirl. The menu was diverse and interesting for breakfast and lunch and we could order from either at the time we were there ...which was probably noon on a Saturday. The food is nicely done and creatively tasty and you certainly won't walk away hungry.

Philad
“Brunch Heaven”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Sabrina's is a charming spot very close to the Italian Market in South Philly where friends, families or couples will stumble into one of the best brunches in the city. Just another fantastic example of the hidden gem that is the fantastic food scene in Philadelphia, PA.

Visited November 2013
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
“Really freakin' good”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I love this place. The food and atmosphere are SO good..but I hardly ever get the chance to eat here now...and the reason is because, for some reason, they aren't open for dinner anymore (in the Italian Market branch...the one right up the street from my father's house). So...I pretty much never eat there anymore. Bummer too, I miss it.

• Visited December 2012
Southern New Jersey
“Drexel University Visit”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Attended an open house at Drexel University and were given a $9.00 per person voucher to eat lunch at a number of locations in University City. Since we had eaten in the University dining Hall on a proir visit we decided to try Sarina's . Please note that Sabrina's has three locations in Philadelphia. The one we were at was located at 34th and Powelton.
Well let me tell you what a gem of a find, great spot, great staff and great food all at reasonable prices!
Hope my son gets accepted to Drexel so we can go back for dinner!!

• Visited November 2013