“It is very dark”

Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I was there based on someone's idea. But once we get there, it was very unusual.
It is very dark. the door is locked and it reminds me of some scary places that I saw in movies. They told us it would be 25$ and you have to eat by hand. It was expensive to me and I hate to eat by hand. So, I left that place.

There are newer reviews for Marrakesh

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Delish! Very authentic, warm cozy atmosphere, decent service

Reviewed 12 January 2012

We go about once a year. Great food in abundance. Outstanding service. Can't say enough other than: "ya gotta go"

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I've been here many times over the years. Great place for a group outing, but should be with people who don't mind eating with their hands!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

The tea pouring ritual is not to be missed! I would love to go back.