“Great Italian Food”

Neighbourhood: City Center East
Bolivia, North Carolina
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

This restaurant was the highlight of our dinners during a recent trip to Philadelphia. 6 of us shared a couple of appetizers and each had an entree. Everything was delicious as were the desserts sampled by some. The waiter was attentive and very skilled on the preparation of the menu 's offerings. They are also willing to change a sauce or leave out an ingredient in a dish that you may not care for. They aim to please. Just remember to stop and get a bottle of your favorite wine or any other alcoholic beverages that you would like to enjoy with your meal and if necessary make an ATM stop as they are BYOB and cash only. Even with those 2 stipulations I will go there any time I get to Philadelphia.

• Visited May 2013

pennsylvania
“Italian at it's Best”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This BYOB is so delish! A wonderful place for a group celebration or meet up. So warm and cozy in there. The service is great and the food, well; hopefully you love great Italian food and garlic!! If so, you will Love this place!!

Visited April 2013
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great Little Restaurant!”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Wonderful little authentic Italian restaurant. Great service and wonderful food. A little bit loud if you want to have an intimate conversation, but the food and service made up for it!

Visited October 2012
“Smelled amazing- tasted even better”
Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

When you walk in, it hits you - the aroma of amazing food. We were served by two cousins and immediately felt like we were one of the family! We tasted a bit of everything- starting with the bean soup, which tasted fresh and flavorful. We loved the gnocchi, pork and ravioli . Best for last - the cannoli were the best I've ever had and I'm Italian and have tried more than my fair share. I highly recommend giving the byob a try.

Annandale, New Jersey
“Verged good food with entertaining service”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I was there recently for a bachelorette party. The food was fantastic (two words: mushroom crepes). The specials were wonderful and they suggested ways to mix and match on the sauces. I see mixed reviews here on the service, but as a group of 11 girls, we had a blast with our server. Give it a try and go for something off the specials. The spinach ravioli in bolognese sauce was excellent. I will be going back with my husband for sure.

• Visited September 2012