“Service, Service, Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Corner of Benjamin Franklin Parkway & 18th
Transit: PHLASH – 18th and Parkway
Description: Couches and overstuffed armchairs elevate the level of comfort in the spacious Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia. The Lounge features an all day menu of 'cultured cocktails and cuisine.' Afternoon Tea on Saturday and lavish Sunday brunch make the lounge a popular destination for Philadelphians and visitors alike. A fireplace blazes in winter, while diners overlook the famous Parkway Museums District.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had been dreaming of Four Seasons pancakes as my reward meal after completing my first marathon. Sunday, I did just that, and showed up at the Swann way past breakfast, and even past lunch. I asked our server if they could make pancakes for me that afternoon and without hesitation he said "I'm sure we can whip them up!" This is not the first time I have been granted a special dining request at the Swann. They are there to accommodate. Do not be afraid to ask! Last time we were there for cocktails, our server overheard us talking about olives and brought us a generous sampling of their very best olives. It's the service AND great food that keeps us coming back.

There are newer reviews for Swann Lounge & Cafe

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to the Swan Lounge at the Four Seasons Philadelphia for over 20 years to celebrate special events. This year has been particularly wonderful because of a young man named Chris with a memorable laugh:) We stayed the weekend for our wedding anniversary and each time we had drinks and snacks in the Swan Lounge, Chris was amazingly attentive. On our final evening of snacking, Chris made us a special anniversary dessert plate and had a dozen beautiful roses for us. This year has been particularly wonderful because of a young man named Chris with a memorable laugh:) We stayed the weekend for our wedding anniversary and each time we had drinks and snacks in the Swan Lounge, Chris was amazingly attentive. On our final evening of snacking, Chris made us a special anniversary dessert plate and had a dozen beautiful roses for us! It doesn't get any better than this! Thank you Chris and thank you Four Seasons for a wonderful weekend. for us!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This was one of our favorite spots for an evening cocktail. It had a sophisticated menu of small plates, excellent cocktails, sophisticated waitstaff, an elegant but warm atmosphere with fine piano player on some evenings.

Then they dumbed it down. Installed big tvs over the bar, cheapened the staff uniforms, downgraded the furnishings, and generally undermined what had been the Swann's classic, cool, smooth and grown-up setting.

What a shame!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Swann Lounge is a lovely spot. The food is delicious and the service is top-notch. I'd like to see a Gouda (or other sharper cheese) on the artisanal cheese plate again, though.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

To venture out for fabulous service, I ate the Swann Lounge in the Four Seasons. The salad, atmosphere, service, and staff met my Four Seasons outstanding expectations.