“Good food, service and prices”
Review of Moriarty's Pub

Moriarty's Pub
Ranked #158 of 4,613 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Description: In operation since 1958, Moriarty's Restaurant and Irish Pub is a landmark Center City dining and special event destination. Timeless Irish classics as well as our award winning wings and extensive beer list with 28 beers on draft all combined with excellent service, make Moriarty's the go-to spot in Center City for a few drinks at the bar, a quiet evening's dinner, or a special celebration in one of our two Private Dining Rooms.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We went twice during our trip. We had food the first time. The Wings are top notch and my Reuben was good also. A friend has Nacho's that I couldn't recommend. They have a great draft selection and the well drinks were large.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Went here for an event. This has a three story bar that is pretty neat. During the event they served appetizers. The pork slider with slaw was excellent. For some reason it just stood out. I would recommend this as a nice gathering place for business or friends.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I'm not sure why we tried this restaurant for dinner, but I'm sure glad we did. The place was super busy, but we got a table right immediately walking in, our server made contact right away. I was impressed with how patient our server was while we tried to decide on what beer from their long list to order. The place was busy, but the food came out fast. This place is very well managed, and the folks there work super hard. I was very impressed with our service.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great tavern with excellent beer selection. More then bar food, good select of Irish, Mexican (I know it sounds strange), as well as typical bar items. Very good quality . Place gets crowded after work hours.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Moriarity's was a friendly Irish Pub that my husband and I happened across while taking a walk. The food was good and our waitress was very pleasant. They had a large list of beers, with about 30 draught beers. While not outstanding, we enjoyed what we had (corned beef sandwich, vegetable soup and a slice of broccoli & cheese quiche).