“Best wings in the city”
Review of Moriarty's Pub

Moriarty's Pub
Ranked #163 of 4,491 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Center East
Description: In operation since 1958, Moriarty's Restaurant and Irish Pub is a landmark Center City dining and special event destination. Timeless Irish classics as well as our award winning wings and extensive beer list with 28 beers on draft all combined with excellent service, make Moriarty's the go-to spot in Center City for a few drinks at the bar, a quiet evening's dinner, or a special celebration in one of our two Private Dining Rooms.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I take every visitor I know to Moriaty's for their wings and beer selection. The place has a true Irish pub atmosphere in the heart of Phily.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We were on a pub crawl in Philly and came across Moriarty's and were glad we did! Ice cold beer, very comfortable seating at the bar and wings to die for! Oh, and did I mention TV's all the way down the bar? The wings were the biggest we had ever had and they were delicious! Deep fried to perfection and the sauce is a pleasant surprise! We were extremely satisfied and had we not had other places to check off of our list, we would have stayed here all night! Kudo's to Moriarty's and we highly recommend the Traditional wings. Actually, it would be close to a sin if you went and did not have them!!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

As I walked past I knew I was gonna eat supper there. I finally got a table outside on a beautiful day. It was busy so it took a few minutes to get served but we didn't mind we had great seats. They have deals all the time on certain beers and happy hour was from 4-6 when all drafts are a good deal. The beer of the day was only $3 all day though. I had the wings and they were excellent. A good helping also. You will not be disappointed. Good flavor and quantity. Service was friendly and tried as hard as she could to serve us it was just super busy but we did have a good time with her. Off on a side street not far from central downtown. You like it.
If you find this helpful don't forget to mark it so.
Berny

Reviewed 26 October 2013

atmosphere of an old time Irish pub, really friendly staff, filled with people really enjoying themselves! Shepherd's pie and Jameson's neat...what could be better? Good location on Walnut in the heart of downtown

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We went twice during our trip. We had food the first time. The Wings are top notch and my Reuben was good also. A friend has Nacho's that I couldn't recommend. They have a great draft selection and the well drinks were large.